The Client Charter states NQA's code of conduct and promise of great customer service:
- NQA's aim is to provide clients with an excellent value added service that enhances clients' businesses.
- NQA will at all times act with courtesy, fairness and professional integrity in its dealing with clients. It will not engage in any activity that could be considered a conflict of interest and affect its ability to provide impartial certification services.
- The process to registration and thereafter with NQA will be made straightforward and trouble-free.
- Quotations will be issued promptly and applications dealt with effectively, maximising the benefit to the client.
- Client visits will be arranged and undertaken in a timely manner.
- Auditors will behave professionally seeking added value for the client.
- Reports will be comprehensive and enlightening.
- Certificates will be issued promptly and efficiently.
- The needs of the client will be of principal concern to NQA in ongoing registration.
- NQA will provide support to its clients by technical advice, information and contacts, seminars and helpdesk.
- Financial interfaces with the client will be straightforward, correct and timely.
- General correspondence and contact with the client will at all times be courteous and professional.
- NQA will listen to its clients and seek to improve its service at all times.
If you have any specific Client Charter related question please contact a member of our team either on 08700 135145 or send us an email.
In addition to ensuring impartiality, NQA upholds the integrity of certification by providing details of organisations that have had their certification suspended.
Purchasers can check the status of a supplier's certification prior to making a purchasing decision.
To check the certification status of an NQA registered organisation,
please send the name, postcode and certificate number of the
organisation via email.
Directory of Certified Clients
A directory of certified clients containing the following information is available on request:
- Organisation name
- Standard or other relevant normative document
- Scope of certification
- Geographic location (this will be the head office location in the case of multi-site organistions)
To receive information on specific certified clients, please email with "Directory of Certified Clients" in the subject line.
For further information please download the information below.
- Appeals Process
Any person with an interest in the NQA certification process including all clients of NQA has the right to appeal against any decision made by NQA at any stage of registration.
- Complaints Process
This procedure details the actions to be taken by the Customer Relations Coordinator (CRC) and the Customer Relations Administrator (CRA) in respect of complaints against the Ascertiva Group of companies.
- Certification Process Chart
Steps to registration with NQA.