- Baseline Assessments
- Management Systems
- Management Standards
- Acorn Scheme / BS 8555:2003
- AS 9100/AS 9120
- BRC Gap Analysis
- ISO 22301
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- FSSC 22000:2010
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485:2003
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- ISO/TS 16949:2009
- National Highway Sector Schemes
- PAS 43:2012
- PAS 2030:2012
- Security Codes of Practice
- Sustainability Assessed Scheme
- The TickIT Guide
- Product Certification
- MCS Product Certification
- Bespoke Solutions
- EcoCampus Scheme
Managing for sustainable development, by integrating the principles of sustainable development into your organisation.
Give your business the competitive edge, by building on existing success in your management systems development, receiving recognition for innovation and demonstrating to your customers and trading partners that you take sustainable development seriously.
Becoming truly sustainable requires a method of bringing your CR initiatives together in a cohesive way that aligns with your strategy, strengthens your brand and demonstrates a return to your shareholders. NQA Sustainability Assessed Certification does this and more. It provides a framework for implementing sustainability in a way that engages stakeholders, saves money, reduces risk, enables growth and provides a competitive advantage.
What is NQA Sustainability Assessed Certification?
NQA Sustainability Assessed Scheme is a certification scheme that enables organisations to gain independent recognition of their commitment to managing sustainability. Successful assessment entitles organisations to use the Sustainability Assessed Label to prove their credibility and reinforce brand values.
What are the benefits of being Sustainability Assessed by NQA?
- Nurture innovation as a means of meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Differentiation of the organisation through the explicit statement of values underpinned by the adoption of sustainable development principles.
- Customer satisfaction by demonstration of consistency in meeting public concerns on pertinent sustainable development matters for the organisation /sector.
- Addressing the needs of investors to demonstrate good practice.
- Obtaining buy in from other key stakeholders through a robust process of engagement.
- Increased employee productivity through explicit engagement in sustainable development objectives and competence building opportunities.
- Improved employee recruitment and retention.
- Be ahead of legislation.
- Increase profitability through the release of innovation.
Who is NQA Sustainability Assessed Certification applicable to?
NQA Sustainability Assessed Scheme is applicable to any organisation that is committed to sustainable development and wants to engage stakeholders, sell its vision and secure the support needed to gain recognition for its efforts.
How does it work?
Certification is achieved through successful assessment against an audit tool based on the British Standard BS 8900:2006
– Guidance for managing sustainable development. This is to establish that the organisation has:
- committed to management of sustainable development at strategic level.
- adopted ‘principles of sustainable development’ defined in BS 8900.
- embedded sustainability into the organisations culture.
How to gain NQA Sustainability Assessed Certification?
The process of registration follows three simple steps:
- Application for assessment is made by completing the NQA Sustainability Assessed questionnaire – this enables us to understand the context of your organisational and calculate the assessment duration.
- Assessment against the Sustainability Assessed Certification scheme is undertaken in two stages known as the Initial Assessment and the Main Assessment.
- Certification is granted by NQA and maintained by the organisation, which is confirmed by way of annual.
- Re-Assessment to verify continued commitment.
For more information about this service, contact our friendly team today. We will be pleased to help you.
Call 08000 522424 or email Neil Rotheroe
For further information please download the information below.
- Sustainability Assessed Scheme Brochure
NQA's Sustainability Assessed Scheme enables organisations to gain independent recognition of their commitment to managing sustainability.