CQI Launches World Quality Day 2008
The Chartered Quality Institute is pleased to announce the launch of the 2008 World Quality Day programme.
What is World Quality Day?
World Quality Day is a chance for quality professionals and organisations around the world to celebrate how quality approaches have helped improve their business, to promote achievements to stakeholders and raise the awareness of the key role the quality plays in organisational success.
World Quality Day is celebrated during European Quality Week on the second Thursday in November each year and the CQI is here to support you as you prepare for the big day on 13 November 2008.
How can my organisation benefit?
World Quality Day is not just a day, but a process. The CQI, its partners and supporters encourage organisations to work towards the day itself in November. For many organisations this means embarking on some kind of project or event which may include:
- Using the day as a focal point for quality related projects, such as implementing an improvement project or achieving system certification.
- Communicating recent improvements and innovations to customers, staff and suppliers.
- Educating staff on quality approaches through workshops and events.
- Holding events on World Quality Day to celebrate successes.
- Attending the CQI’s World Quality Conference on 13 November in London.
To find our more about how your organisation can benefit and about the CQI Conference visit www.worldqualityday.org.
About the CQI
The CQI is the UK’s only chartered body for quality professionals. The CQI is dedicated to helping organisations improve through the deployment of quality professionals trained and competent to apply an extensive range of quality concepts, principles, tools and techniques.
Contact the CQI