FREE Seminar on Supply Chain Environmental Management
Mabbett, in partnership with NQA, are running a free seminar entitled: When just an Environmental Policy is not enough - Improving Environmental Management through the Supply Chain.
This business-focused seminar is being held at the Ramada, Shaws Bridge, Belfast on Thursday 4th October 2012. Registration will open at 08:30 and there will be tea/coffee and breakfast refreshments available on arrival. The event will commence at 09:30 and close at 11:00.
To register now or request further information email Suzanne Lindsay.
This free seminar is intended to provide delegates with an introduction to Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and the role they play in the supply chain whether it be a pre-requisite requirement for your business to win and/or retain work with certain clients or indeed if you are encouraging your suppliers to demonstrate their environmental performance through an EMS.
- Are your clients asking you about your environmental credentials?
- Do you want your business to further develop from a basic environmental policy to demonstrate environmental and customer commitment?
- Has an EMS become a pre-requisite for tendering for new public and private sector business?
- Have you lost out on a tender or client contract by a marginal number of points because you don’t have an EMS?
- Do you wish to improve relations with existing clients and increase your client base?
- Do you wish to gain positive PR?
- Do you wish to better control and reduce your business costs?
If the answer to all or any of the above is yes….. then sign up to attend our free seminar to understand from a range of expert speakers how an EMS and driving your supply chain can assist you to address the above issues. This seminar will also provide information on support available should you wish to develop an EMS.
Speakers will include:
- Mabbett – experts in providing guidance and implementation support to companies seeking to develop and environmental management system and supply chain interface.
- NQA – external certification body.
- Belfast City Council.
- Invest Northern Ireland.
To register interest in this event or request further information, email Suzanne Lindsay.
Please note this is part of our popular Business Improvement Seminar series; places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Oct 04, 2012
Ramada, Shaws Bridge, Belfast
Schedule of Events:
Registration will open at 08:30 and there will be tea/coffee and breakfast refreshments available on arrival. The event will commence at 09:30 and close at 11:00.