ASQ BOSCON 2019
Date: 1 & 2 April 2019
Location: Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA.
BOSCON is an annual two-day conference hosted by ASQ Boston focussing on Quality.
Quality professionals from across the globe attend year on year to hear speakers discuss various quality related topics and network with industry experts on the latest advancements. The conference focus for 2019 is innovation in quality as a survival strategy in a digital era to adapt to the continual change of technology.
The event will focus on the following topics:
- Innovating Quality to leverage the technologies that Industry 4.0 is delivering
- Reevaluating the skills required for a successful implementation of innovative technologies
- Introduction to toolkits and practical processes to prepare for the digital era
- AI, automation, robotics, big data & other new technology benefits
Extended Quality Culture
- Building the culture of quality across an organization
- The next generation of quality professionals in the digital era
- Teaching organizations to become agile and adaptable to meet the continuous change of new technologies
- Understanding, efficient implementation and revision of standards
Students Fast Track
- Undergraduate & graduate studies for a 15-20 minute session in any of the above tracks.