TRANSITION SUCCESSFULLY TO ISO 14001:2015
This series of webinars explains how to successfully transition to the new ISO 14001 standard - it will move from the fundamental concepts into more practical points as the series progresses.
Your presenter Richard Walsh, Environmental Management Systems Assessor, will explain:
- Specific new clauses and requirements
- Transition timelines and notable dates
- The structure of the standard and introduction to Annex SL
- The key concepts of ISO 14001
- New terminology and important definitions introduced in ISO 14001
- Practical tips on how to prepare for the changes and implications for maintaining certification.
To get the most value from this webinar, we recommend that you first watch the pre recorded Transition Essentials Webinar which introduces the new ISO 14001 structure contained in Annex SL.
Q&A - you’ll be able to post your questions about any aspect of the transition throughout the webinar for a live Q&A session.
GAP ANALYSIS - you will also receive a Gap Analysis document which gives a clause-by-clause comparison of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004.
If you can't make any of the dates above you could watch our pre recorded webinar here.