The leading event for sustainability and energy management professionals looking to drive efficiency, cut costs and enhance their energy strategies. More than 75 attendees already confirmed to attend - click here to view.
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Hear a vital regulatory update from BEIS and prepare for ESOS phase 2
- Assess emerging and future trends including demand response, storage and EVs
- Find out how to break boundaries and demonstrate leadership in energy management
- Unlock the power of people and behaviour change in achieving energy efficiency targets
- Hear how real-time technology and data are contributing to energy savings for business
Our very own Principal Energy and Environmental Assessor Richard Walsh is speaking at this event on:
Let’s get personal: Driving circularity through employee engagement
It has long been cited as the biggest challenge facing sustainability and resource professionals, but in this session we will explore how staff engagement with sustainability can be turned into a golden opportunity for your organization to go circular.
To book your place please click here. When registering you will be able to choose your breakout preference for the afternoon.