NQA ISO 50001 ENMS (Energy) Introduction and Implementation Training
To be sure that an EnMS is implemented effectively to ISO 50001 it has to be set up properly to meet all the requirements of the standard. This course will give you the tools to build an EnMS that conforms to the ISO 50001 standard.
This interactive course will be of benefit to you when introducing, implementing and reviewing your system. Delegates should have some knowledge of their own management systems and ideally, a basic understanding of the ISO 50001 standard before attending.
- Explain what the requirements of ISO 50001 are
- Apply the tools and techniques for managing energy related issues
- Describe the objectives, target checking, corrective action and management review of the standard
- Create a report to management on the progress and KPIs
- Introduce an EnMS to your organisation.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.