NQA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Migration and Implementation Training
Need to get up to speed with the brand new 2018 health and safety standard? This overview of the changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001 will give you the knowledge and skills to manage the migration effectively.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of the new standard. This course will give the delegate the reasons for the update, migration timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of this migration.
An ISO 45001 based OH&S management system will enable an organisation to improve its OH&S performance by developing and implementing an H&S policy and H&S objectives. Establishing processes which consider its 'context' and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements. Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls).
- State the requirements of ISO 45001
- Identify potential changes required within an existing OHSAS management system
- Describe the aims and objectives of the 2018 standard
- Summarise new terms and definitions
- List clause changes and new requirements
- Define the: Context of the organisation (4.1), Interested Parties (4.2), Hierarchy of Control (8.1.2), Management of Change (8.2), Outsourcing (8.3), Procurement (8.4) and Contractors (8.5)
- Discuss the impact of the changes
- Formulate the Gap Analysis from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
Who should attend
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who wish to understand the implications of the revision to the standard.
The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001. H&S Officers, HSEQ Managers, Internal Auditors, Lead Auditors and Consultants.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.