NQA Risk Assessment Training Returning to Work post COVID-19 Lockdown
For the next few months all of our courses are being held virtually by our expert tutors. Book online below to secure your place.
Join us for this one day course designed to help you prepare your organisation to return to work once restrictions begin to be lifted.
"A very informative course that highlighted the key area of focus going forward without forgetting about the smaller points that may need to be addressed." Carlton Thermal Systems
Whilst businesses may be gearing up to go back to work shortly, it will likely be some time before normality resumes. All employers have a legal responsibility to ensure the health and safety of their employees. This includes taking reasonably practicable steps to protect against the transmission of COVID 19.
The course will give the delegate an insight into what areas their risk assessments will need to cover as well as helping them to prepare for employees return to work.
This course is aimed at those with a responsibility for ensuring employees work in a safe environment with controls in place preventing the transmission of COVID-19.
What will I learn?
- Provide a non-exhaustive checklist and guidance on where to focus.
- Help establish the adequacy of your existing management system to support the mitigation of infection transmission
- Help to establish processes and procedures that will need to be developed to identify the new risks and opportunities, and legal/other requirements.
- Help delegates to determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with returning to work and seeking to put in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls)
- Understand what should be included in your return to work risk assessments
- Help delegates communicate to their business and employees as to the steps taken to reduce the risk of infection – providing important reassurance
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Supervisors and managers responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management
- Health and Safety Managers
- Facilities and estate managers
- SHEQ Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Terry Fisher - NQA Occupational Health and Safety Principal Assessor - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, SSIP, Ecocampus, IOSH.
- Martin Graham - NQA Training Manager / Lead Auditor - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001.
Are you wondering which type of NQA training course is most suitable for you? Our Journey Guide will will point you in the right direction.
To get a copy of our NQA COVID-19 Return to Work Guide complete this form below:
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.