NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Senior Management Briefing Course (In-House Only)
All of our courses are being held virtually by our expert tutors. Book online below to secure your place.
This in-house, half day Senior Management Briefing on ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give a top level overview of the Quality Management Standard. It is aimed at a team within your organisation of up to 10 delegates.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE OF £1,000+VAT IS FOR UP TO 10 PEOPLE/DELEGATES - NOT PER DELEGATE.
WHEN BOOKING PLEASE IGNORE THE PRICE PER DELEGATE AND BOOK ONE COURSE FOR TEN DELEGATES OR LESS (WE WILL BE IN TOUCH TO CONFIRM DELEGATE DETAILS AND ORGANISE A SUITABLE DATE). ALTERNATIVELY PLEASE CALL 0800 052 2424 (OPTION 3) TO BOOK OVER THE PHONE.
The briefing is designed to be short and engaging to provide your Senior Management Team with a good understanding of the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 9001 standard with a focus on organisational benefits such as cost efficiencies, risk mitigation and improved product performance.
As a leadership team they will buy into their responsibilities to the management system and the impact required on the culture of the organisation in order for the management system to be a core business tool.
Although completing the NQA ISO 9001:2015 e-Learning will be useful, it is not a mandatory requirement prior to this briefing.
After completing this course, the Senior Management Team will have the skills and experience to understand the exact role they play in the effectiveness of a management system from Context to Leadership and Improvement and how this should link into the strategic objectives of the business.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
Specify what is quality and the purpose and intent of ISO 9001
State the structure, key points, aims and objectives of the standard
Summarise how the standard will affect the organisation
Identify the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Define the process model approach to quality management
Discuss how the QMS will affect the whole company (Sales, Marketing, Production etc)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the leadership clause
"The tutor was brilliant and the course ran at a great pace. The session delivered exactly what we needed it to and opened our eyes to the reason behind and relevance of ISO 9001". Cambridge Technology.
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Senior management within organisations who already have or are looking to obtain certification to ISO 9001:2015 looking to understand and positively impact their QMS.
- Up to 10 members of Senior Management within the same organisation.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Are you wondering which type of NQA training course is most suitable for you? Our Journey Guide will point you in the right direction.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.