Webinar: ISO 27001 - Risk Assessments Explained
Date: 2nd December 2019
Time: 12:30pm GMT / 7:30am EST
Identifying the risks that can affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is one of the most time-consuming part of the risk assessment process. Find out how the implementation of a robust risk assessment regime can help to implement an effective Information Security Management System.
Your presenter will explain:
- Information Security Risk Management Methodology
- Identification of Information Security Risks
- Performing Information Security Risk Assessments
- Treatment of Information Security Risks
- Reporting of Information Security Risks
During the webinar questions can be posted which we will endeavour to answer throughout and during a live Q&A at the end.