Webinar: ISO 45001:2018 - Migration Essentials
Date: 25th October 2019
Time: 2pm BST / 8am EST
Join us for a presentation on how the ISO 45001 standard will change the way occupational health and safety management systems are implemented and certified.
Your presenter will explain:
- The structure of the standard and introduction to Annex SL
- The key concepts of ISO 45001
- New terminology and important definitions introduced in ISO 45001
- The main differences between the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Practical tips on how to prepare for the changes
Q&A - you’ll be able to post your questions about any aspect of the migration throughout the webinar for a live Q&A session.
GAP ANALYSIS - you will also receive a newly revised Gap Analysis document which gives a clause-by-clause comparison of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
If you can't make any of the dates above you could watch our pre recorded webinar here.