ISO 27001:2013 - Risk Assessments Explained
23 October 2018
Watch a pre-recorded presentation designed to uncover some common myths regarding Risk Assessments as required by ISO 27001:2013.
Identifying the risks that can affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is one of the most time-consuming part of the risk assessment process. Find out how the implementation of a robust risk assessment regime can help to implement an effective Information Security Management System.
Your presenter is Chris Smith – Principal Information Security Assessor and former Military Information Security specialist, who will explain:
- Information Security Risk Management Methodology
- Identification of Information Security Risks
- Performing Information Security Risk Assessments
- Treatment of Information Security Risks
- Reporting of Information Security Risks
For further information on ISO 27001 please click here.
You may also find some helpful blog articles here.