Planning a smooth transition starts with understanding the new standard and your options!
2015 Revision & Transition Information
ISO/TC 176, the committee which oversees the ISO 9001 QMS standard, is currently reviewing the standard and release of the ISO 9001 revisions is slated for late 2015. Industry sector specific standards such as the aerospace standard AS9100, medical standard ISO 13485, and the telecommunications standard TL9000 will likely be revised in conjunction with this "base standard" change, however each industry user group will review and make their own determinations.
Our ISO 9001 2015 Transition Plan for Clients has been published on the NQA blog. Click here to review the options available.
2015 Transition Road Show! Starting in January 2015 and continuing through June, NQA's technical experts and auditors will be visiting cities across the country with indepth details and information on the revised ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS9100 standards and how your company can successfully transition. Click here for seminar dates and agenda and to register today!
Revision Presentations & White Papers:
Click to download any of these documents.
Other easy ways exist to keep your organization up to date on the ISO 9001 revisions for 2015:
- NQA Twitter – Follow NQA for short snippets of information and heads-up on transition status.
- NQA Facebook – ‘Friend’ NQA to see when news is available on changes, along with other interactive content
- NQA LinkedIn – Link with NQA, USA
- NQA Newsletter/Blog – Read detailed articles analyzing the new Annex SL structure and other changes as they are published.
- NQA Customer Seminars – Plan to join us for a series of face-to-face sessions when the changes become more certain. Details will be announced on the links above as well as being posted on our Seminar & Events page.
We have written this ISO 9001 Guidance Document to help you understand the registration process.