We don't provide consultancy. This ensures that we deliver impartial certification services in accordance with rigorous accreditation standards.
Instead we refer our clients to the Associate Consultant Register (ACR) to find a consultant.
Benefits of the joining the ACR
Join the ACR to be found online and receive additional benefits from NQA.
- ACR – Be found online. Members of the ACR are listed on the online Associate Consultant Register. This is promoted to clients and enables them to search for a reputable consultant that matches their needs – a valuable business opportunity for you.
- ACR Logo – Enhance your credibility. Use the Associate Consultant Register logo as an independent marque of quality on marketing collateral, letterheads, business cards, website and social media profiles.
- Technical Events and Briefings – Access to support and advice. Network with NQA Assessors at informal regional events and get the latest information such as industry, legal, standards and technical updates. The events also provide an opportunity for new business generation.
- Consultant Events – Free promotion and support. Want to win more business? Let NQA support you to run a training event, seminar or client briefing. We can provide expert speakers and venue support on a first-come-first-served basis.
Join the ACR today
Please call (800) 649-5289 or email.
Accreditation and Impartiality
In accordance with the accreditation standard ISO 17021:2011:
- NQA does not provide consultancy in order to remain impartial from management systems implementation
- NQA shall not imply that certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a consultancy listed on the ACR is used
- ACR Consultants shall not imply that NQA certification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if their services are used