NEXT AVAILABLE DATES:
Thursday, March 23 - Friday, March 24 2017 - BOOK HERE
Thursday, April 20 - Friday, April 21 2017 - BOOK HERE
LOCATION: NQA Head Quarters, Acton, Massachusetts
This interactive course employs a metrics-driven, process-based approach to the theory and practice of conducting value-added audits to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. It prepares internal auditors to perform effective process audits and helps managers and supervisors take full advantage of the internal audit process.
Training includes a detailed review of all elements of ISO 9001:2015, effective implementation, and the benefits of quality management systems. This course meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual internal auditors. Training also addresses the requirements of the ISO 19011:2011 Auditing Standard.
- Classroom Presentations
- Practical Classroom Exercises
- Instructor and Peer Feedback
Day 1. Course Objectives:
- Overview of the audit system and its requirements
- Structure of the ISO 9001: 2015 requirements
- Overview of the Process Model and Risk Based Thinking
- Key principles in planning and controlling audits
- The conduct and roles of an auditor
- The content and structure of a documented quality management system
- How audits fit into the overall system
Day 2. Course Objectives:
Increase the skill level of the Internal Audit Staff in the following areas:
- Asking the right questions
- Looking at the correct documentation
- Looking for the correct evidence
- Writing complete audit reports
During both days we will cover:
- Audit Planning
- Conducting the Audit
- Audit Follow-up and Reporting
You will be issued an NQA certfiicate on completion of this course. Alongside 1.6 RUs.
Find out more
To discuss your training requirements call now on 800-649-5289 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your inquiry type.