NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training USA
This one-day course is based on the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems. Get the skills and experience to undertake an internal audit in a ‘safe’ environment working around a fictitious company.
Start time: 9am
Finish time: 4:30pm
Lunch and refreshments are included.
To give the delegate an introduction to ISO 9001:2015 and then progress on to preparing for, and completing an audit. The course will look at some of the techniques and reporting criteria you can use, as well how to report findings.
What will I learn?
- How to define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- How to describe the steps in an audit planning process
- How to explain the audit structure and objectives
- How to complete an audit checklist and produce an internal audit
- How to create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action
Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at:
- Key personnel from those organizations that are currently implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organization’s audit team.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on (800) 649-5289 or email us.