NQA ISO 22000:2018 Transition Webinar
26 maart 2019
Watch this pre-recorded webinar designed to give you an overview of the changes from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Standard with the aim of helping you manage the transition effectively.
What does the presentation cover?
- A brief introduction into the standard
- Potential changes required within an existing ISO 22000 management system
- A summary of the new terms and definitions
- Clause changes and new requirements
- A formulation of the GAP analysis from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Integration with other ISO standards (using Annex SL)
- Context of the organisation 4.1
- Interested Parties (understanding their needs) 4.2
- PDCA “cycles” 0.3.2
- Hazard control Plan 8.5.4
- Competence (internal and external providers) 7.2
You can download a copy of our handy Implementation Guide here.
If you have any questions for NQA's Food Safety expert please get in touch above and someone will be happy to help.