NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training India
A two-day course based around the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management systems. Develop the skills to undertake audits that improve your organisation’s EMS.
We have no public courses scheduled for this course right now, get in touch to find out more about booking an in-house training course, call 080-67740400 or email us.
This will give the delegate a ‘hands on’ and practical approach to the methodologies of EMS compliance and site auditing of the environmental aspects of an organisation.
What will I learn?
- Review the purpose, scope and context of an organisations Environmental Management System
- Identify and develop the questions relating to an ISO 14001 clause that could be used to check whether a company is compliant
- Describe what a documented procedure for an EMS internal audit should contain
- Show how to plan an audit
- List the key steps and techniques required in conducting an audit
- Complete an audit and report the findings.
Is this course right for me?
- Quality, Safety and newly appointed environmental managers who need an introduction to environmental management systems and their internal compliance audit requirements
- Managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of environmental audit. This could range from system compliance to full site risk and liability assessment.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.