NQA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Internal Auditor Training India
Internal auditing is one of the main requirements of any standard. Companies will require these skills for assessing the new requirements of ISO 45001. Delegates will need to understand the requirements of the new standard. The new NQA Internal Auditor course is designed to teach course delegates to plan and conduct an internal audit to the requirements of ISO 45001 effectively.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OH&S systems, who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of auditing to the new standard. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of auditing and learning from one another. This course will give delegates the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an effective internal audit plan including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System Ensure the system meets the criteria i.e. legal, ISO 45001 and your own OH&S system.
- Help to establish processes and procedures that will help identify risks and opportunities, and legal/other requirements.
- Help delegates to determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls)
- Help gain certification to ISO 45001.
What will I learn?
- State the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- Identify and audit potential changes within an existing OHSAS management system
- Describe OH&S hazards
- Explain Audit performance, including: Risk Based auditing
- Summarise the Audit planning process, including PDCA
- Define the Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Scope and Checklists process
- Interpret the Auditing Skills such as: interviewing, questioning, evidence gathering that is objective and factual, opening Meetings, non-conformances, writing, reporting, root Cause and corrective action
- Close a meeting
- Perform an Audit discussion and summary
- Summarise new terms and definitions.
Is this course right for me?
- Supervisors and managers responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management
- New and potential OHS Internal Auditors
- Consultants advising on the implementation of ISO 45001
- Ideal for facilities and estate managers.
- The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001 and then audit the system. H&S Officers, HSEQ Managers, Internal Auditors, and Consultants would benefit.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.