NQA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) E‑Learning Introduction Training India
This course provides the key elements of ISO 27001:2013, the international standard for Information Security Management Systems. From this foundation you can build the skills to implement, audit and optimise an effective ISMS.
The e-Learning course is aligned to the structure of ISO 27001:2013 and is presented in four parts: Part 1: Fundamentals. This explains the definitions and concepts required to understand the thrust of ISO 27001:2013 and information security management Part 2: Strategy. This introduces the front end of the standard which sets out the basis for implementing the information security management system Part 3: Implementation. This presents the core of ISO 27001 which is where the bulk of its process, product and service based requirements are contained Part 4: Evaluation & Improvement. This describes the methods and expectations relating to continual improvement of the management system
What will I learn?
- An introductory understanding of quality management and ISO 27001:2013.
- Explain the fundamental principles and concepts of information security management.
- Summarise the structure, content and purpose of ISO 27001:2013.
- Describe the process model approach and its essential role within ISO 27001.
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce an ISMS into their organisation.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.