NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Introduction Training India
This is an ideal workshop to introduce the delegate to the quality, environmental and health & safety systems standards.
We have no public courses scheduled for this course right now, get in touch to find out more about booking an in-house training course, call 080-67740400 or email us.
Integrating three management systems can be a highly efficient and effective project. ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 are covered in this workshop together with the benefits and process involved during integration.
What will I learn?
- Describe the management systems requirements
- Summarise the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
- Describe the process modelling that should be used to develop the IMS
- Explain how you would tailor an IMS for your organisation.
Is this course right for me?
- Quality managers and other staff with responsibility for delivering business improvements through the systems approach
- Managers involved with the implementation of environmental and/or health & safety management systems in their organisations
- Managers given specific responsibility for installing an IMS.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.