CQI and IRCA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Lead Auditor Training (A18022) India
An intensive five day CQI and IRCA certified course for quality professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI and IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
We have no public courses scheduled for this course right now, get in touch to find out more about booking an in-house training course, call 080-67740400 or email us.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on third party QMS audits. It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login and password.
What will I learn?
- Describe the purpose of quality management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 9001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured and approved approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
Is this course right for me?
- Professionals with experience of quality management systems and seeking registration as an auditor / lead auditor under the CQI and IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party Quality audits
- Quality managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.