NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training India
This two-day course is based on the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems. Get the skills and experience to undertake an internal audit in a ‘safe’ environment working around a fictitious company.
To give the delegate an introduction to ISO 9001:2015 and then progress on to preparing for, and completing an audit. The course will look at some of the techniques and reporting criteria you can use, as well how to report findings.
What will I learn?
- Define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- Describe the steps in an audit planning process
- Explain the audit structure and objectives
- Complete an audit checklist and produce an internal audit
- Create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action
Is this course right for me?
- Key personnel from those organisations that are currently implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.