NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Introduction Training India
This one day ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for quality management in the world. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 into your organisation.
We have no public courses scheduled for this course right now, get in touch to find out more about booking an in-house training course, call 080-67740400 or email us.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 9001 standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction. Although completing the NQA ISO 9001:2015 e-learning will be useful, it is not a mandatory requirement to attending this workshop. After completing this course you will have the skills and experience to move on to the next step which would be either the NQA or IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor courses ( one or two day courses).
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Specify what is quality and the purpose and intent of ISO 9001
- State the structure, key points, aims and objectives of the standard
- Summarise how the standard will affect your organisation
- Identify the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Define the process model approach to quality management
- Discuss how the quality management system (QMS) will affect the whole company (Sales, Marketing, Production etc)
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce a quality framework into their organisation.
- Anyone new to a role where they will need to understand the ISO 9001 standard.
Get in touch & receive updates
To discuss your training requirements call now on 080-67740400 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.