NQA is part of NTS, the leading independent provider of environmental simulation testing, inspection and certification services in the USA. NTS serves a broad range of industries, including the civil aviation, space, defence, nuclear, telecommunications, industrial, electronics, medical and automotive markets.
See more at www.nts.com or watch the NTS corporate video.
We provide accredited certification, training and support services to help you improve processes, performance and products and services. We have issued over 36,000 certificates to clients in over 70 countries.
We help organisations of all sizes perform better in quality, environment, energy, sustainability and health and safety management. Moreover, we make sure that these improvements continue year in, year out.
Often, we will work in close partnership with consultants who can play a crucial role in helping to implement these management systems.
We specialise in management systems certification for:
- quality (including automotive and aerospace sectors)
- energy & environment
- health & safety
- information security
We are privileged to work with diverse organisations including small businesses, charities like Age UK, government departments like DECC (Department for Energy and Climate Change) and world famous brands like NASA.
See our range of case studies to find out how we helped them improve through certification.
THE NQA PROMISE
ꭗ We don’t and won’t charge travel and expenses for audits within the UK
ꭗ We don’t and won’t charge hidden costs like certification fees or admin fees
ꭗ We don’t and won’t increase audit time for transitions unless necessary
ꭗ We don’t require a mandatory gap analysis audit prior to transition or certification
ꭗ We don’t and won’t charge premium prices
ꭗ We don’t and won’t request unnecessary audit days
✔ We will provide all-inclusive and transparent prices
✔ We will deliver excellent customer service
✔ We will provide added value through our audits and reports
✔ We will ensure our auditors are technically competent for your industry, not just a standard
✔ We will provide FOC Transition support material
✔ We will provide free e-learning courses and webinars to help you develop
✔ We will listen to you at all times
✔ We will increase our offering to support you in future certifications.
OUR CUSTOMER CHARTER
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our commitment to providing the highest standards of customer service are embodied in our client charter:
- We will listen to you and commit to providing the best response, first time
- We promise to provide quality advice, technical expertise and highly skilled people to support you
- We will provide products and services designed to meet your needs that will evolve as your business grows
- We will deliver a timely and professional service
- We will be respectful, courteous and helpful at all times.
COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK
If you would like to complain or give feedback on any aspect of our service, please let us know.
OUR PHILOSOPHY - NEVER STOP IMPROVING
Every business can do better, consistently, continually and sustainably. That’s what we believe at NQA and it’s what we’re here to help achieve. Our assessment, certification and training services enable businesses to implement change, improve management systems and build for future success.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We are passionate about helping our clients to improve their products, processes and people so they can deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
Our approach is pragmatic and supportive whilst meeting the rigorous technical demands and integrity of accredited certification.
You can expect:
Practical advice. We help you understand the technical requirements and stages of the certification process in plain English
Improvement focus. We not only assess your compliance with your chosen standard, we aim to identify opportunities for improvement at every audit
Comprehensive service. We provide a complete range of certification services with global coverage enabling you to integrate certification for greater efficiency
Different ways to learn. Online, class-room and in-house courses; we think it’s important that you can gain new technical skills your way
Great value. No hidden fees, competitive rates and access to world-class technical support
The latest technical advice. Our worldwide network of experts participate in technical committees and standards writing; we help you keep up with developments
OUR CORE VALUES
"Our core values reflect what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time-to-time, situation-to-situation or person-to-person, but rather they are the foundation of our company culture. As we grow, we want to maintain these values so that we can preserve what is special about our company."
- We inspire trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- We value honest and respectful interactions.
- We value a culture of emotional and social support.
Respect for the Individual
- We value diversity and appreciate the contributions of every employee.
- We seek to foster a trusting, open and inclusive environment.
- We value initiative, compassion, self-confidence, understanding, adaptability, responsibility and ethical behavior.
Quality Customer Service
- Our Clients deserve the highest level of quality customer service.
- We form long-term relationships by being highly responsive and providing innovative problem solving.
- We want to understand our Client's changing needs and consistently deliver value by providing outstanding service that builds their confidence, loyalty and respect.
Stewardship - "Obligations to Stakeholders"
- We meet our commitments and obligations to key stakeholders - employees, stockholders, clients.
- It is our responsibility to properly utilize and develop our resources - people, property and financial assets.
- We recognize that maximizing profits is essential for growth, prosperity, opportunity, job satisfaction and job security.
- We are the stewards of our shareholders investment and we take that responsibility seriously.
Embrace and Drive Change
- Part of being in a growing and thriving company is continuous process improvement and change.
- We are continuously evolving and expanding our services to meet the demands of the changing marketplace.
- By embracing the uniqueness of each NTS organization we leverage the power of relationships and collaboration to deliver exceptional service, exceptional capabilities and convenient access to our clients, wherever they do business.
- We strive for a cohesive team environment that fosters "dual citizenship" and participative decision making across the enterprise.
The Best People Make the Best Teams
- We seek to deliver our services through a motivated and prepared workforce.
- Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive team environment.
Personal and Organizational Growth
- We encourage employees to grow personally and professionally.
- It is important to challenge and stretch ourselves by continuously developing skills through learning and education.
- In the process of our growth, we are helping the company grow.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like advice on any aspect of our service, please contact us.