ISO 27001:2013 - Risk Assessments Explained
04 August 2020
Watch a pre-recorded presentation designed to uncover some common myths regarding Risk Assessments as required by ISO 27001:2013.
Identifying the risks that can affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is one of the most time-consuming parts of the risk assessment process. Find out how the implementation of a robust risk assessment regime can help to implement an effective Information Security Management System.
Your presenter is Barri Graham discusses:
- Information Security Risk Management Methodology
- Identification of Information Security Risks
- Performing Information Security Risk Assessments
- Treatment of Information Security Risks
- Reporting of Information Security Risks
For further information on IS 27701 please click here.
You may also find some helpful blog articles here.
Register your place on one of our popular virtual Information Security Training courses here.