Feed-In Tariffs (Amendment)
The amendments to the order include:
- adding in new definitions;
- inserting provisions requiring the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority to publish tariff tables for the period of 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018;
- limiting the powers of the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority as regards notices to reduce, withhold or recoup FIT payments;
- adding a new Part 8A, which contains provisions relating to anaerobic digestion installations and entitlement to generation payments;
- inserting a new Schedule which outlines the greenhouse gas criteria that new anaerobic digestion installations must meet.
What is the amended legislation: Feed- in Tariffs (Amendment) Order Si 2017/131
These Regulations amend the: Feed-in Tariffs Order SI 2012/2782
Who does this affect: England, Scotland and Wales
When does this change take place: 20 March 2017.