This is a recording of the live webinar presented by Steve Barnes, NQA Technical Manager on 10th March 2016.
ISO management systems standards require process-based auditing as the method of conducting internal audits.
Although process-based auditing is widely recognised as a best practice methodology, it can be a challenge to implement correctly for maximum benefit.
PROCESS BASED AUDITING
Steve Barnes, Sector Scheme Operations Manager, presents on the top tips for effective process auditing.
Steve will explain:
- What is process auditing vs. other audit techniques
- How to plan a process based audit
- Techniques for auditing leaders and senior managers
- Techniques for auditing the sequence, interaction and output of processes
- Recording and reporting the findings of a process based audit
Steve also answers questions at the end of the webinar in a live Q&A session.
For the Key Takeaways document summarising the concepts and techniques presented click here.