More knowledge in less time! Our eLearning courses quickly explain the fundamental concepts, structure and application of ISO management systems standards.
eLearning is ideal for new QSHE professionals and senior managers with oversight of management systems – it provides the foundation of knowledge from which to build the practical skills to implement, audit and optimise a management system.
The eLearning objectives are based on an introductory understanding of international standards for key management systems disciplines:
- Understand the fundamental principles and concepts of the standard
- Understand the structure, content and purpose of a management systems standards
- Understand how International Standards helps to improve performance.
E-LEARNING OPTIONS AND CONTENT
We offer eLearning in the following management systems disciplines:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management
- ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Management
Each course is structured in alignment with the respective ISO standard and consists of online learning, downloadable takeaways and a short test. They can be completed in as little as a few hours if you are short on time. Book now and start your eLearning today.