NQA IATF 16949 Automotive Internal Auditor
Training courses for staff and management needing to become competent in auditing to comply with IATF 16949:2016.
This course provides delegates with awareness of the key benefits of conducting robust internal audits and the expectations of 3rd party auditing bodies.
The course will assist in the following:
- determining compliance with IATF 16949:2016
- facilitating continuous improvement of the implemented system
- providing management information about the state of the business
- helping focus attention on the need for system compliance
- ensuring compliance with the Business Operating System
Other topics covered are:
- 1st party audits - how you are required to internally audit your IATF 16949:2016 system
- 3rd party audits – how the Certification Body will be auditing your IATF 16949:2016 system
- Workshop - System/Process Auditing
- Auditor attributes and qualifications
- IATF 16949:2016 internal audit requirements
- Audit planning
- Process approach
- Process auditing
- System auditing
- Product auditing
- Non conformity management
- 3rd party expectations
Who should attend
Any manager, quality professional or internal auditor who has the need to understand the role and requirements of internally auditing to IATF 16949:2016 and also to be aware the expectations of 3rd party audits.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.