Practical tools to help organizations identify and control environmental impacts and improve performance.
Helps You With
Environmental policy, sustainability, resource and asset management, legal compliance, carbon footprint and impact reduction, pollution prevention, corporate social responsibility, cultural awareness and change management, brand reputation.
What is ISO 14001?
The ISO 14000 family of standards addresses various aspects of environmental management. It provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance. ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14004:2004 standards provide comprehensive environmental management systems frameworks; others in the 14000 family focus on specific environmental aspects such as life cycle analysis, communication and auditing.
What are the benefits of certification?
- Customer satisfaction. Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Reduced operating costs. Continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies mean money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve organizational awareness and reputation with your staff, customers, suppliers and community.
- Improved risk management. Gain a greater understanding of organizational risks; focus on consistency and traceability of products and staff training to help prevent problems.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against recognized standards speaks volumes.
- Open doors to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a prerequisite for suppliers.
Changing Industry Landscape and Customer Needs
The industry landscape is always changing. These changes have impacts to your customer needs and require the evolution of your management system. Considerations include:
- Changing Regulatory Needs
- Global Outsourcing
- Evolving Customer Requirements
- Shorter Delivery Deadlines
- Integrity Threats in the Supply Chain
- Legal Compliance
How NQA Can Help
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems certifications, NQA is ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships. NQA is highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy. NQA is committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.