ISO 9001 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems and is the most widely used QMS standard.
Helps You With
Customer satisfaction, process improvement, product improvement, pre-qualification and requests for quotation, operational efficiency, internal auditing, risk management, training and competence and brand and reputation.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million certificates issued to organizations in 178 countries.
What are the benefits of certification?
- Customer satisfaction. Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Reduced operating costs. Continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies mean money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of your organization with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Improved risk management. Gain a greater understanding of organizational risks; focus on consistency and traceability of products to help prevent problems.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against recognized standards speaks volumes.
- Open doors to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a prerequisite for suppliers.
Changing Industry Landscape and Expectations
The industry landscape is always changing. These changes have impacts to your customer needs and require the evolution of your management system. Considerations include:
- Changing Regulatory Needs
- Global Outsourcing
- Evolving Customer Requirements
- Shorter Delivery Deadlines
- Integrity Threats in the Supply Chain
How NQA Can Help
With a wealth of experience providing accredited management systems certifications, NQA is ideally placed to partner with you to meet customer requirements and exceed industry expectations.
Technical committees and industry relationships. NQA is highly involved in a wide variety of industry committees and standards writing teams, helping us to maintain a keen awareness of changes within this industry.
Knowledge transfer supporting our customer’s organizational strategy. NQA is committed to ensuring customer awareness regarding changes in industry strategy, regulations, and standard requirements that may impact your management system approach.