NQA AS9100 Aerospace Internal Auditor Training
This two-day course will explain the overview of the new requirements and facilitate debate between delegates - discuss options and how to achieve and maintain effective management system against the AS9100 and ISO 9001 requirements.
This course will practically explain both the ISO 9001:2015 and the AS 9100:2016 (Rev D) requirements in the context of the area of your responsibility. In addition, provide senior management and the wider quality team with an approach for commercial and technical risk assessment and mitigation.
- Explaining the ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100 Rev D requirements
- Implementation requirements of AS9100 (the detail and relation to ISO 9001 requirements)
- The management and planning of “internal quality management systems”
- Business risk requirements, SWOT analysis techniques and continuity planning
- Audit and report writing requirements against AS9100 (demonstrating evidence and compliance)
- Performance effectiveness measures (what the Certification bodies require)
Who should attend
- The training programme is aimed at business managers and management representatives responsible for development, implementation or continued compliance against ISO 9001, AS9100 (and 9110 / 9120) and Nadcap.
- Delegates should have an understanding and working knowledge of quality management systems (from manufacturing, service, research and or a laboratory environment).
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.