NQA AS9100 Aerospace Internal Auditor Training
This two-day course will explain the overview of the new requirements and facilitate debate between delegates - discuss options and how to achieve and maintain effective management system against the AS 9100 and ISO 9001 requirements.
This course will practically explain both the ISO 9001:2015 and the AS 9100:2016 (Rev D) requirements in the context of the area of your responsibility. In addition, provide senior management and the wider quality team with an approach for commercial and technical risk assessment and mitigation.
- Explaining the ISO 9001:2015 & AS 9100 Rev D requirements
- Implementation requirements of AS 9100 (the detail and relation to ISO 9001 requirements)
- The management and planning of “internal quality management systems”
- Business risk requirements, SWOT analysis techniques and continuity planning
- Audit and report writing requirements against AS 9100 (demonstrating evidence and compliance)
- Performance effectiveness measures (what the Certification bodies require)
Who should attend
- The training programme is aimed at business managers and management representatives responsible for development, implementation or continued compliance against ISO 9001, AS 9100 (and 9110 / 9120) and Nadcap.
- Delegates should have an understanding and working knowledge of quality management systems (from manufacturing, service, research and or a laboratory environment).
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.