CQI IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Internal Auditor Training (A2199)
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OH&S systems, who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of auditing to the new standard. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of auditing and learning from one another. This course will give delegates the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by:
- Developing and implementing an effective internal audit plan including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System Ensure the system meets the criteria i.e. legal, ISO 45001 and your own OH&S system.
- Help to establish processes and procedures that will help identify risks and opportunities, and legal/other requirements.
- Help delegates to determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls)
- Help gain certification to ISO 45001.
- State the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- Identify and audit potential changes within an existing OHSAS management system
- Describe OH&S hazards
- Explain Audit performance, including: Risk Based auditing
- Summarise the Audit planning process, including PDCA
- Define the Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Scope and Checklists process
- Interpret the Auditing Skills such as: interviewing, questioning, evidence gathering that is objective and factual, opening Meetings, non-conformances, writing, reporting, root Cause and corrective action
- Close a meeting
- Perform an Audit discussion and summary
- Summarise new terms and definitions.
Who should attend
- Supervisors and managers responsible and liable for occupational health and safety management
- New and potential OHS Internal Auditors
- Consultants advising on the implementation of ISO 45001
- Ideal for facilities and estate managers.
- The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001 and then audit the system. H&S Officers, HSEQ Managers, Internal Auditors, and Consultants would benefit.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.