CQI IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Lead Auditor Conversion Training (A1883)
An intensive 3 day course for environmental professionals who have successfully completed an CQI IRCA approved Lead Auditor course and wish to add the skills and knowledge to audit EMS. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on internal and third party EMS audits. An essential course for those wishing to register themselves as a lead auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). Evidence of passing another IRCA certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course covering another management standard will be required by CQI IRCA on application. If you are not an existing CQI IRCA Lead Auditor course, you will need to attend our 5 day Lead Auditor course (ISO 9001 or ISO 14001).
- Describe the purpose of environmental management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Summarise the contribution that audits make to an efficient and effective management system
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 14001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
Who should attend
- Current IRCA Lead Auditors who are now seeking registration as an EMS auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party EMS audits
- Environmental managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.