CQI IRCA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Lead Auditor Conversion Training (A1883)
An intensive 3 day course for environmental professionals who have successfully completed an CQI IRCA approved Lead Auditor course and wish to add the skills and knowledge to audit EMS. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable. To become a registered Lead Auditor, delegates must have attended and passed a lead auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EnMS or OH&S.
An essential course for those wishing to register themselves as a lead auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 14001:2015 QMS (Quality) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login and password.
- Describe the purpose of environmental management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Summarise the contribution that audits make to an efficient and effective management system
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 14001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
Who should attend
- Current IRCA Lead Auditors who are now seeking registration as an EMS auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party EMS audits
- Environmental managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.