NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) E‑Learning Introduction Training
This course provides the essential basis for understanding the key elements of ISO 14001:2015, the international standard for Environmental Management Systems. From this foundation you can build the skills to implement, audit and optimise an effective environmental management system.
The eLearning course is aligned to the structure of ISO 14001:2015 and is presented in four parts. These are:
Part 1: Fundamentals. This explains the definitions and concepts required to understand the thrust of ISO 14001:2015 and environmental management
Part 2: Strategy. This introduces the front end of the standard which sets out the basis for implementing the environmental management system
Part 3: Implementation. This presents the core of ISO 14001 which is where the bulk of its process, product and service based requirements are contained
Part 4: Evaluation & Improvement. This describes the methods and expectations relating to continual improvement of the management system.
- Describe the fundamental principles and concepts of environmental management.
- Understand the structure, content and purpose of ISO 14001 – including the Annex SL common structure.
- Explain the process model approach and its essential role within ISO 14001 - headline clause requirements and the role of the PDCA.
- Summarise the underpinning principles and concepts of environmental management - definitions of quality and quality assurance, 7 management principles and fundamentals of process approach and risk based thinking.
Who should attend
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce a environmental framework into their organisation
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.