NQA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) E‑Learning Introduction Training
This course provides the key elements of ISO 27001:2013, the international standard for Information Security Management Systems. From this foundation you can build the skills to implement, audit and optimise an effective ISMS.
The e-Learning course is aligned to the structure of ISO 27001:2013 and is presented in four parts: Part 1: Fundamentals. This explains the definitions and concepts required to understand the thrust of ISO 27001:2013 and information security management Part 2: Strategy. This introduces the front end of the standard which sets out the basis for implementing the information security management system Part 3: Implementation. This presents the core of ISO 27001 which is where the bulk of its process, product and service based requirements are contained Part 4: Evaluation & Improvement. This describes the methods and expectations relating to continual improvement of the management system
- An introductory understanding of quality management and ISO 27001:2013.
- Explain the fundamental principles and concepts of information security management.
- Summarise the structure, content and purpose of ISO 27001:2013.
- Describe the process model approach and its essential role within ISO 27001.
Who should attend
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce an ISMS into their organisation.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.