NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Introduction Training
This one day ISO 14001:2015 course has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for environmental management in the world.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction.
- Specify what the purpose of environmental management systems are
- Describe the purpose and intent of ISO 14001:2015
- Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Define the process model approach to quality management
- Identify the importance of legal requirements
Who should attend
- If you are about to implement ISO 14001 into your organisation this course is an ideal introduction.
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce an environmental framework into their organisation.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.