NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Introduction Training
This one day ISO 14001:2015 course has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for environmental management in the world.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 14001 EMS standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction.
- Specify what the purpose of environmental management systems are
- Describe the purpose and intent of ISO 14001:2015
- Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Define the process model approach to quality management
- Identify the importance of legal requirements
Who should attend
- If you are about to implement ISO 14001 into your organisation this course is an ideal introduction.
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce an environmental framework into their organisation.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.