NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Implementation Training
This is designed as a follow on course to the NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS Introduction 1 day. The ‘Implementation’ course will give you the knowledge and skills to build a process based EMS .
This course aims to give the delegate the tools to establish a process based management system in their organisation.
Delegates should have some understanding of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and Environmental Management principles before attending this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the ISO 14001 standard
- Summarise the process approach to create an effective management system
- Build effective and flexible processes to manage the introduction of ISO14001:2015
- Describe the methods that can be used to continually improve processes, the management systems and overall performance
- Maintain a legal requirement process.
Who should attend
- Anyone who has a general understanding of Environmental Management principles and wishes to implement a quality framework into their organisation
- Environmental or Risk Management Managers.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.