NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS (Environmental) Implementation Training
This is designed as a follow on course to the NQA ISO 14001:2015 EMS Introduction 1 day. The ‘Implementation’ course will give you the knowledge and skills to build a process based EMS .
This course aims to give the delegate the tools to establish a process based management system in their organisation.
Delegates should have some understanding of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and Environmental Management principles before attending this course.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the ISO 14001 standard
- Summarise the process approach to create an effective management system
- Build effective and flexible processes to manage the introduction of ISO14001:2015
- Describe the methods that can be used to continually improve processes, the management systems and overall performance
- Maintain a legal requirement process.
Who should attend
- Anyone who has a general understanding of Environmental Management principles and wishes to implement a quality framework into their organisation
- Environmental or Risk Management Managers.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.