CQI IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Auditor Conversion Training (A1918)
This course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of OH&S management systems against ISO 45001.
This 3 day course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of OH&S management systems against ISO 45001. To become a registered Lead Auditor, delegates must have attended and passed a lead auditor course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EMS or ISMS.
The auditor conversion course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other standards with the skills and techniques of auditing ISO 45001, including how to plan, prepare, audit, report and communicate the findings of an OH&S management system audit effectively.
The course will also ensure delegates gain an overview of OH&S legislation and where to find it, as well as:
- Give the delegates/auditors the knowledge and skills to improve their OH&S performance by developing and implementing an effective Audit including the development of checklists.
- Help establish the adequacy of the OH&S System.
- Ensure the OH&S system meets the criteria i.e. Legal, ISO 45001 and their own OH&S system.
- Describe the requirements of auditing ISO 45001
- State OH&S hazards
- Summarise the Audit performance process, including: Risk Based auditing
- Define Audit planning, including PDCA (Plan, Do, Check Act)
- Identify the steps in Audit preparation, Audit Plan, Schedule, Scope and Checklists
- Discuss and apply the Auditing Skills such as: Interviewing, Questioning, Evidence gathering that is objective and factual, Opening Meetings,
- Recognise the elements in Non-conformances, Writing, Reporting, Root Cause and Corrective Action
- Effectively close a meeting.
Who should attend
- This course is aimed at those with an existing Lead Auditing knowledge who wish to understand the implications of auditing a new standard.
- Anyone who has previously attended and successfully passed a certified Lead Auditor course in another standard e.g QMS, EMS, ISMS.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.