CQI IRCA ISO 50001 ENMS (Energy) Internal Auditor Training (A2152)
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an energy management system based on ISO 50001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
This course will give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor assessment and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status. It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own EnMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course. Consideration should be given to our ISO 50001:2018 Transition training to gain an understanding of the standard.
- Understand the purpose of energy management systems and standards, management system audit and third party certification
- Understand the relationship between ISO 50001, ISO 50002, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- Understand the principals and methods of performing audits against ISO 50001 and the plan, do, check and act approach
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and a lead auditor
- Have used ISO 19011 to prepare, perform and lead an audit
- Have evaluated and reported audit findings and addressed effective follow-up activities
Who should attend
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.