NQA ISO 50001 ENMS (Energy) Internal Auditor Training
A two day course to develop the skills to undertake effective audits that improve your organisation’s energy management system. This course is designed for managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of energy audit.
- Review of the internal compliance audit requirements of the ISO 50001:2011 standard
- Practical instruction in the methodologies of EnMS auditing and site auditing of the energy aspects of a business
- An appraisal of energy legislation, risks and liabilities and a framework for establishing legal compliance.
- Understand the purpose of energy management systems and standards, management system audit and third party certification
- Understand the relationship between ISO 50001, ISO 50002, ISO 17021 and ISO 19011
- Understand the principals and methods of performing audits against ISO 50001 and the plan, do, check and act approach
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and a lead auditor
- Have used ISO 19011 to prepare, perform and lead an audit
- Have evaluated and reported audit findings and addressed effective follow-up activities
Who should attend
Facility, safety and newly appointed environmental managers who need an introduction to energy management systems and audit requirements.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.