NQA ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental) Internal Auditor Training
A one-day course based around the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management systems. Develop the skills to undertake audits that improve your organisation’s EMS.
This will give the delegate a ‘hands on’ and practical approach to the methodologies of EMS compliance and site auditing of the environmental aspects of an organisation.
- Review the purpose, scope and context of an organisations Environmental Management System
- Identify and develop the questions relating to an ISO 14001 clause that could be used to check whether a company is compliant
- Describe what a documented procedure for an EMS internal audit should contain
- Show how to plan an audit
- List the key steps and techniques required in conducting an audit
- Complete an audit and report the findings.
Who should attend
- Quality, Safety and newly appointed environmental managers who need an introduction to environmental management systems and their internal compliance audit requirements
- Managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of environmental audit. This could range from system compliance to full site risk and liability assessment.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.