NQA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Migration E‑Learning Training
Need to get up to speed with the new 2018 standard? This e-learning course will give you an overview of the 2018 changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 and the knowledge and skills to manage the migration effectively. PLEASE NOTE: If you book and pay online, log in details will be sent to you separately.
This e-learning course will give you an overview of the 2018 changes from OHSAS 18001:2007 and the knowledge and skills to manage the migration effectively. From this foundation you can build the skills to implement, audit and optimise an effective health and safety management system.
This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who are keen to understand the benefits and implications of the new standard. This course will give the delegate the reasons for the update, migration timelines and any significant differences between the old and new standards. Working with a group of delegates in a similar situation will allow a collaborative approach to understanding the finer points of this migration.
An ISO 45001 based OH&S management system will enable an organisation to improve its OH&S performance by developing and implementing an H&S policy and H&S objectives. Establishing processes which consider its ‘context’, and take into account its risks, opportunities, legal and other requirements Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities, and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in (Operational) controls to minimise their potential effects.
- State the requirements and structure of ISO 45001
- Summarise the requirements of Annex SL
- Identify potential changes required within an existing OHSAS management system
- Describe the aims and objectives of the 2018 standard
- Evaluate the timeline for implementing the changes.
Who should attend
- This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 who wish to understand the implications of the new standard.
- The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or implement an OH&S management system to the requirements of ISO 45001.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.