NQA ISO 45001 OH&S (Health & Safety) Introduction and Implementation Training
If you have been tasked with introducing a Health & Safety Management System to your organisation, this course is the ideal place to gain the required skills and knowledge to manage an implementation effectively.
This interactive course will benefit those introducing a health & safety management system into an organisation. On completion, you will be able to build a functioning management system to the new ISO 45001 internationally recognised standard. This course is aimed at those with an existing knowledge of OH&S or OHSAS 18001:2007 who are keen to understand the clauses, benefits and implications of the new standard. This will enable them to implement the standard as well as understand the migration timelines. This course would also benefit those delegates implementing a system from the start. An ISO 45001 based OH&S management system will enable an organisation to improve its OH&S performance by developing and implementing an H&S policy and H&S objectives. Establishing processes which consider its 'context' and which take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements Determining the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimise their potential effects (Operational Controls)
- Define the role of the ISO 45001 standard within a management system
- Explain the current thinking on Occupational Health & Safety
- Describe the ISO 45001 requirements around Policy Hazards, Risks and legal requirements
- Summarise the objectives, target checking, corrective action and management review
- Outline the management systems framework as defined in ISO 45001
- Create a continual improvement process of ISO 45001 performance linked to 3rd party certification.
Who should attend
- Anyone with direct responsibility for Occupational Health & Safety
- Health & Safety officers, supervisors and managers
- Those involved in internal auditing or system implementation.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.