NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Introduction & Implementation Training
This is an ideal workshop to introduce the delegate to the quality, environmental and health & safety systems standards.
Looking to integrate two or three other ISO standards for an in-house training course? Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Integrating three management systems can be a highly efficient and effective project. ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 are covered in this workshop together with the benefits and process involved during integration.
- Describe the management systems requirements
- Summarise the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001.
- Describe the process modelling that should be used to develop the IMS
- Explain how you would tailor an IMS for your organisation.
Who should attend
- Quality managers and other staff with responsibility for delivering business improvements through the systems approach
- Managers involved with the implementation of environmental and/or health & safety management systems in their organisations
- Managers given specific responsibility for installing an IMS.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.