NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Introduction Training
This one day ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give you a good understanding of the most widely used global standard for quality management in the world. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 into your organisation.
This course aims to give you good grounding in the history, clauses and requirements of the ISO 9001 standard to save money and improve customer satisfaction. Although completing the NQA ISO 9001:2015 e-learning will be useful, it is not a mandatory requirement to attending this workshop. After completing this course you will have the skills and experience to move on to the next step which would be either the NQA or IRCA ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor courses ( one or two day courses).
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Specify what is quality and the purpose and intent of ISO 9001
- State the structure, key points, aims and objectives of the standard
- Summarise how the standard will affect your organisation
- Identify the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Explain the clauses and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Define the process model approach to quality management
- Discuss how the quality management system (QMS) will affect the whole company (Sales, Marketing, Production etc)
Who should attend
- Anyone who wishes to understand and introduce a quality framework into their organisation.
- Anyone new to a role where they will need to understand the ISO 9001 standard.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.