NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Internal Auditor Training
This one-day course is based on the internal audit compliance requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for quality management systems. Get the skills and experience to undertake an internal audit in a ‘safe’ environment working around a fictitious company.
To give the delegate an introduction to ISO 9001:2015 and then progress on to preparing for, and completing an audit. The course will look at some of the techniques and reporting criteria you can use, as well how to report findings.
- Define the reasons and criteria for an audit
- Describe the steps in an audit planning process
- Explain the audit structure and objectives
- Complete an audit checklist and produce an internal audit
- Create a non-conformity audit report and provide corrective action
Who should attend
- Key personnel from those organisations that are currently implementing a QMS
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.