CQI IRCA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Lead Auditor Training (A18022)
An intensive five day CQI IRCA certified course for quality professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login and password.
- Describe the purpose of quality management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 9001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured and approved approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
Who should attend
- Professionals with experience of quality management systems and seeking registration as an auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party Quality audits
- Quality managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.