CQI IRCA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) Lead Auditor Training (A18022)
An intensive five day CQI IRCA certified course for quality professionals who are required to plan, oversee and conduct external 3rd party and certification audits. This course can lead to CQI IRCA certification which is globally recognised.
This course will give you the skills and knowledge to conduct and follow up on third party QMS audits. It’s an essential course for those wishing to register as a lead Auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA). As a prerequisite to this course, and to provide a good understanding of the terms and processes within the standard, you have FREE access to our NQA ISO 9001:2015 QMS (Quality) E-Learning Introduction Training. When you have booked this course please contact us via email@example.com to get your login and password.
- Describe the purpose of quality management systems, PDCA cycle and the 7 management principles
- Explain the principles and methods of performing process based audits against ISO 9001
- Define the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- Complete an audit using a structured and approved approach
- Review an audit showing corrective action and root cause analysis
Who should attend
- Professionals with experience of quality management systems and seeking registration as an auditor / lead auditor under the IRCA scheme
- Anyone who will be conducting third party Quality audits
- Quality managers who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or vendors.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.